Cookies store technical data, user preferences, etc. The web server does not identify the user as a person, only as a web browser.
DIÁLOGO TRADUCCIONES uses a plugin to verify the user accepts cookies. If the user chooses not to accept cookies, analytic scripts or advertising, which are third party cookies, will not be installed.
Additionally, users who do not want cookies installed on their device can block the installation of cookies, both own and third party, on their browser or can leave the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the device of internet users visiting a website. The operator of the website decides what type of information they contain and what their purpose is. The cookies can be used by the web server each time you visit this website. They are used to save time and to make the web-browsing experience more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes, ranging from remembering login information to storing a purchase order.
There are many guides on what cookies are and why they are used. Here, we will explain how cookies affect the web page of dialogotraducciones.es but if you need more information, follow these links:
– Performance cookies.
– Functional cookies.
– Necessary cookies.
– Analytic cookies.
Below you will find more information about each of these types.
- Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use the site (for example, the pages you visit and any errors that occur). They also help DIÁLOGO TRADUCCIONES to find and solve problems on the website. All the information they gather is completely anonymous. They help us to understand how our site works and to make appropriate improvements for easier browsing.
– Allow you to navigate the site.
– Allow dialogotraducciones.es to collect information on the way you use the website, in order to understand the usability of the site and to make improvements when necessary. These cookies do not collect any information about you that can be used for advertising purposes or information about your preferences (such as user’s data) apart from the specific visit.
- Functional cookies
We use these cookies simply to improve the user experience of our sites. You can refuse to use them at any time. dialogotraducciones.es uses them to remember some settings and to provide certain services or messages that may improve your experience on our site. For example, they remember the country or language you selected when you visited our site. They are not used for marketing purposes.
These cookies do not collect any information about you that can be used for advertising purposes, or information on your preferences (including user data) beyond this particular visit.
- Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies help make the website work by activating the basic navigating functions and allowing access to the secure areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Analytic cookies
These cookies collect information of the use made of the website. Every time a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider generates an analytic cookie in the computer of the user. This cookie is only generated in the visit and serves to identify anonymously the visitor in subsequent visits to the site. The purposes of these cookies are:
- To permit the anonymous identification of the user through the “Cookie” (identifying the navigator and device, not the person) and counts the number of visitors to the site and the time they spend there.
- To identify anonymously the most visited contents, that is, the content most attractive to users
- To determine if you are a new visitor or are repeating a visit to the website.
- Important: Unless a user decides to register in a service provided by the website, the “Cookie” will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the visitor. These cookies are only used for statistical purposes to help optimise the user experience on the website.
Revocation and elimination of cookies
When you access our website for the first time you may accept or decline the use of all our cookies or, if you prefer, may access the configuration function and accept cookies depending on their type, except for technical cookies which are necessary for the website to function or to provide the services expressly requested by the user, and which according to applicable regulations, do not require the consent of the user. You may change your preferences at any time accessing the cookie statement.
Additionally, you can configure your browser to restrict, block or delete cookies, by following the instructions provided in the links indicated below depending on your type of browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Safari, iPad and iPhone